Stefano Zacchiroli and I released version 1.5 of ledger2beancount, a ledger to beancount converter.
This release contains a number of bug fixes and new features:
- Replace commodities in balance assertions
- Add support for posting-level dates
- Add support for hledger features
- Add support for balance assignments
- Handle comments on the same line as the payee
- Handle comments, tags and metadata on postings with balance assertions
- Handle metadata on postings with cost or price information
- Handle simple implicit conversions
You can get ledger2beancount from GitHub.