I released version 1.7 of ledger2beancount, a ledger to beancount converter.
This release contains a number of bug fixes and a new feature:
- Don't misparse account and commodity with mixed tab/space separators
- Rename account names consisting of a root name without subaccount
- Warn when non-standard root names are used
- Avoid duplicate open directives for accounts with name collisions
- Don't warn for renamed tags that won't show up in the beancount file
account_regexoption to mass rename account names
- Add man page and improve documentation
You can get ledger2beancount from GitHub.
Thanks to GitHub user Joradi98 for reporting some bugs. Thanks to Jelmer Vernooĳ for packaging ledger2beancount for Debian.